Tuesday 9 July 2013

A farmer or an astronoght?

Recently I have been asked if I'd like to be a vendor at an event my church is putting on in September. I agreed... So that means I need to get to work. From one project to the next... :) 
I started rummaging and found a couple backpacks already cut out just waiting for me to add an appliqué and sew them up.  
Figuring what to put on the fronts sometimes takes me a bit to dream up. However, these two were pretty easy. And when they come together they look pretty awesome.
Even had a bit of fun quilting the bottom of the rocket ship bag. :) I'm hoping to get some more little girl backpacks. But we will have to see... Last week I made a really cute doll for my daughter... And I've been dying to make more... So we will just have to see. ;) 
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment