Thursday 27 December 2012

1st overseas purchase!

This week marked a very momentous moment in the history of B.u.d.. Last Saturday I received an order going out to the UK! I was quite excited over this development... so much so that it made it onto my Facebook wall. There was a little concern as whether or not the Post Office would be open on Christmas Eve (the only day I could mail it till after Christmas). With a quick search on Google, and a hop, skip and a jump down to my local Post Office we got the package sent off. I am so thankful for our postal workers here in Canada. They work so hard... especially during the Holidays. =) 

Christmas was so much fun with the kids this time. It’s been a while since my Hubby and I have really enjoyed Christmas morning… But the excitement that came from my son with each gift was priceless. It makes me excited for next year!  However, now that most of our Christmas festivities are over I'm going to be taking a bit of a break on my sewing (for a short time). It was such a crazy rush before the Holidays that I think its time to have some R&R with the kiddos. Maybe even play with them in the crazy amount of snow we just got last night. I don’t know what is in store… but I’m sure we will have fun with whatever it is. =)

Until next time...
BJ 




No comments:

Post a Comment