Saturday 15 December 2012

Sewing Party


Have you ever thought of having a crafting party with your friends? There are few of these happening these days. I.e. card making parties,scrap booking parties, even Pinterest parties. A few weeks ago my sister-in-law came up with the idea to have a sewing party/class and asked me to teach it. So with a bit of scepticism I agreed to it.
The sewing night turned out great! It was a small group yet loads of fun! My sister-in-law, Becki, did an amazing job hosting... coffee, goodies, girly chit chat, then top it off with sewing and that my dear friends is the perfect recipe for a good night (at least for me that is). The project for that evening was the Toddler backpack (pattern found here). I wouldn't normally recommend it as a first time project... but the ladies in the group were pretty adamant about it. Everyone did such a good job on their bags. I'm so proud of them and all their hard work they put into the bags. Below are a few pictures of their bags... :)





No comments:

Post a Comment